Gå direkt till textinnehållet Gå direkt till navigationen
Webbplatsen kan inte läsas in korrekt

Se till att du använder en rekommenderad webbläsare. Är så redan fallet, försök besöka oss igen om en stund.

Rekommenderade webbläsare


Here are the Swedish Pensions Agency's services for easily making digital notifications, applications and changes to information on My pages.

See your pension accounts

See how your income pension and your premium pension have changed over time and how you have earned the basis of your national public pension.See your pension accounts

Change bank account for your pension

If you change banks or want to change the bank account for your pension, it is important that you notify us well in advance.Change the bank account for your pension

Declare pension from another country

Are you drawing a general pension from Sweden while receiving a pension from another country? It is important for us to have accurate details of all your pension payments so that you do not lose money or become liable to repay the money you have received.Pension payments from another country

Submit life certificate

If you live outside Sweden and receive a pension from the Swedish Pensions Agency or compensation from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency, you need to provide a life certificate every year.Submit your life certificate